Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens QBM81-3 Differential Pressure Monitor is an air pressure monitor with the differential pressure switch QBM 81-3 intended to keep an eye on the performance of the fans and air filters. Additionally, for clean rooms, kitchens, etc., pressure monitoring is a important parameter in the industries for safety.
Features of Siemens QBM81-3 Differential Pressure Monitor:
- 4 to 20 mA output signal powered by a loop (QBE3100)
- SPDT contact output (QBM81)
- Compact construction
- Quick and simple installation using a single screw to secure an integrated mounting bracket and snap-on cover.
- Multiple mounting positions with a resettable zero point (QBM3100).
- Ultra-low susceptibility to temperature
- There is no mechanical aging.
|Type of switch||Single-pole change-over, multi-layer contact|
|Switching differential||Factory set|
|Ambient Temperature||-40 to +85 °C (-40 to +185 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||<90 % r.h. (non-condensing)|
|Weight||0.19 kg with mounting bracket|