HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
GQ GMC 500 Plus Geiger Muller Counter features automatic data recording. This Radiation Monitor can continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When connected to a PC, the software can download the radiation history data to the computer, and the user can analyze those data later.
Features of GQ Geiger Muller Counter:
- This Geiger Muller Counter is a Small and portable hand-held.
- The audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot-matrix LCD digital display model with backlight.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging the internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input so that continual monitoring becomes possible.
- A powerful counter circuit is capable of handling high CPM counting.
- High sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube and install other tubes if needed)
- Real-time graphic mode provides visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It also displays the CPM rate at the same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature lets the user see from the lowest to highest graph onscreen.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Temperature display in Celsius OR Fahrenheit.
- Swivel display setting. Auto 180-degree swivel display provides a convenient reading when the unit is upside down.
- a built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock, temperature sensor, electronic gyroscope
- Once megabytes onboard flash memory for history data record
|Radiation Detection||Beta, Gamma, and X-Ray|
|Detection Dose Range||0 ~ 42500uSv/h|
|Detection CPM Range||0 ~ 982980 CPM|
|Detectable Energy Range||0.1~3.0 MeV|
|Own Background||0,2 Pulses/s|
|Working power||0.045W - 0.2W|
|Power||3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power|
|Dimensions||138 X 78 X 25 mm|
Be the first to review “GQ GMC 500 Plus Geiger Muller Counter”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.