Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
GQ GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor features automatic data recording. It can continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When connected to a PC, the software can download the radiation history data to the computer, and the user can analyze those data later.
Features of GQ GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor
- Small, portable hand-held
- The audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot-matrix LCD digital display model with backlight.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging the internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input so that continually monitoring becomes possible.
- A powerful counter circuit is capable of handling high CPM counting.
- Hign sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install other tubes if needed)
- Real-time graphic mode provides visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It also displays the CPM rate at the same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature lets the user see from lowest to highest graph onscreen.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Temperture disply in celsius OR fahrenheit.
- Swivel display setting. Auto 180-degree swivel display provides a convenient reading when unit upside down.
- a built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock, temperature sensor, electronic gyroscope
- Once megabytes onboard flash memory for history data record
|Radiation Detection||Beta, Gamma, and X-Ray|
|Detection Dose Range||0 ~ 42500uSv/h|
|Detection CPM Range||0 ~ 982980 CPM|
|Detectable Energy Range||0.1~3.0 MeV|
|Own Background||0,2 Pulses/s|
|Working power||0.045W - 0.2W|
|Power||3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power|
|Dimensions||138 X 78 X 25 mm|