Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Telaire T7001 Handheld Air Quality Monitor also identifies areas with low or substandard ventilation and hidden energy savings in overventilated spaces. Determines if ventilation is a factor in air quality complaints and locates the presence of combustion fumes. Use as a reference to calibrate wall-mounted CO2 sensors.
Features of Telaire T7001 Handheld Air Quality Monitor:
- Patented dual beam, Absorption Infrared™ gas sensor ensures long-term stability and durability.
- Large, easy-to-read display. Temperature displayed in °F or °C. CO2 displayed in ppm. Easily adjusted for altitude changes.
- Fast, simple calibration using external port and display. Calibrate with ambient air or bottled gas.
- Calibrate, set elevation, change °F or °C using on-board controls or an optional computer interface (UIP Kit model 2072)
- Flip out stand for desktop monitoring. Voltage output via the RJ45 connector provides an easy interface to most dataloggers.
- Plug-in AC power adaptor.
- Operates for up to 80 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Displays cfm-per-person ventilation rate based on CO2 inside-outside differential reading.
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Humidity Range||0 - 95 % RH not-condensing|
|Carbon Dioxide||0 to 10,000 ppm|
|CO2 Accuracy||±50 ppm ±5% of reading (0~2000 ppm), other range are not specified|
|Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Certifications||CE FCC Class 15 Part B|
|Output||RS232 for use with Telaire CO2View graphing software|
|Response Time||<60 seconds for 90% of step change|
|Warm-up Time||<60 seconds at 72°F (22°C)|