50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Johnsons Controls 2951J Smoke detectors with integral contact provide features that transcend traditional detectors. The sensitivity of the detector can be configured inside the control panel software. Sensitivity is tracked continuously and is recorded to the panel. Point ID capability allows for setting the address of each detector with ten-year address changes, providing the exact position of the detector for selective maintenance when chamber pollution reaches an unacceptable amount. The special optical sensing chamber of the 2951J photoelectric detector is designed to detecting smoke from a wide variety of combustion sources. On the 2951TJ, dual electronic thermistors incorporate fixed-temperature thermal sensing at 135 ° F (57 ° C). The 2951JR is a remote device capable of being used with housings for DNR(W) duct detectors. The Johnson Controls fire alarm control panels (FACP) are compatible with 2951J and 2951TJ detectors. FlashScan ® is a communication protocol that significantly increases the speed of communication between analog smart devices. Smart devices interact in a packaged fashion. If one of the group’s devices has new knowledge, the panel’s Processor stops community polling and focuses on single points. The net result is the speed of response greater than five times that of previous designs.
Features of Johnsons Controls 2951J Smoke detector
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Low standby current.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- FlashScan (IFC-320, IFC2-640, IFC-3030, IFC2-3030) and classic CLIP systems compatible.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory.
- Dual LED design provides a 360° viewing angle.
- Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is addressed and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan systems only).
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems only).
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Sealed against backpressure.
- Constructed of off-white Bayblend®, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- SEMS screws for wiring of a separate base.
- Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases.
|UL/ULC Velocity Range||0 to 4000 ft/min. (1219.2 m/min.), suitable for installation in ducts.|
|Voltage Range||15 to 32 volts DC peak|
|Standby Current||300μA @ 24VDC (one communication every five seconds with LED enabled)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 49°C (32° to 120°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 93% Relative Humidity, noncondensing|
|Thermal Ratings||Fixed-temperature setpoint 135°F (57°C)|
|Dimensions||2.1” (5.3cm) high X 4.1” (10.4cm) diameter installed in B501 base, 6.1” (15.5cm) diameter|
|Weight||5.2 oz. (147 gm)|