50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Oizom Odosense Pro Odour Monitoring System consistently screens the odourful gases present in the surrounding condition. Odosense Pro can screen essential odorants, such as SO2, H2S, NH3, CH3SH, TVOC, CH2O, NO2, Cl2, with a climatic condition like Temperature & Humidity. Odosense Pro comes with GPRS and Ethernet as essential correspondence conventions though it can likewise communicate through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 which can be offered at an extra cost. It can be customized as fully solar-powered as per the client’s requirement. All the models of Odosense are significantly intended to screen zones like Water Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Industrial territory, Dumpyards, and so forth.
Features Of Oizom Odosense Pro Odour Monitoring System:
- Patented Technology: Works on innovative e-breathing technology for higher data accuracy.
- 100% Solar Powered: Capable of running independently on solar power.
- Retrofit Design: Plug and play design for ease of implementation.
- Compact Size: Light-weight and compact system installed at 12-15 feet (4-5 m) height.
- Ultimate Durability: Made of high-grade engineering-metal and composite polymers for long-lifecycle.
- Weatherproof: Weatherproof with its IP65 grade enclosure.
- Tamperproof: Comes with an optional security system to avoid tampering.
- Over The Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit.
- Real-Time Data: Continuous real-time data transfer possible through various connectivity options.
- Network Agnostic: Supports a wide range of connectivity options like GSM / GPRS / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT/ Ethernet.
- Identity & Configuration: Each piece of equipment carries its unique identity with geotagging through a wireless configurable sensor.
- 3 Level Calibration: Can be calibrated by a third-party nodal agency, reference station, and on-the-spot calibration for ultimate precision.
|Parameters||Measuring Range||Resolution||Min. Detection||Working Principle|
|SO2- Sulfur Dioxide||0 to 20 ppm||20 PPB||20 PPB||Electrochemical|
|H2S- Hydrogen Sulfide||0 to 100 ppm||10 PPB||10 PPB||Electrochemical|
|NH3- Ammonia||0 to 100 ppm||0.1 PPM||0.1 PPM||Electrochemical|
|CH3SH- Methyl Mercaptan||0 to 10 ppm||0.5 PPM||0.5 PPM||Electrochemical|
|TVoC- Total Volatile Organic Compounds||0 to 20 ppm||5 PPB||5 PPB||PID|
|CH2O- Formaldehyde||0-10 PPM||50 PPB||50 PPB||Electrochemical|
|Temperature||-20 to +85°C||0.01°C||-20 °C||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Humidity||0 to 100% Rh||0.10%||0.10%||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Wind Speed Sensor (Optional)||0 to 40 m/s||0.1||0.1 m/s||Ultrasonic|
|Wind Direction Sensor (Optional)||0 to 359°||1°||1°||Ultrasonic|
|Communication||GPRS and Ethernet as primary communication protocols whereas it can also communicate through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 (Optional at an additional price)|
|Certifications & Approvals||CE, FCC Certified, PTCRB Certified Communication Modules|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Accessories||Pole/Wall Mounting Kit, Power Module, Solar Panel (Optional)|
|Dimensions||360 X 328 X 200 mm|