Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Metrix+ Surface Roughness Tester Surftest 10 is commonly used in manufacturing sites for testing the surface roughness of various machine-processed parts. This device has a high precision Inductive Transducer with a cross-section LCD display that helps to clearly show the measurement parameter and makes it easy to use this device and helps in communication between man and machine.
Features of Metrix+ Surface Roughness Tester Surftest 10
- Parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, with Extended Cable Probe.
- Use DSP chip control and Data processing, high speed, low power consumption LCD digital backlit display.
- Can be measured in several parts of the surface roughness Planar, Curve surface, small hole, slot of the Irregular surface.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and software RS 232C
- Design of electromechanical integration, small volume, lightweight, convenient with measuring value storage.
- Built-in Re-chargeable battery. Auto power off
- Optional Adaptor Sleeve, Deep Groove Sensor, USB, RS 232 for PC Connection.
|Model No||Metrix+ Surftest 10|
|Ra||0.05 to 10.00µm / 1.000 to 400.0µinch|
|Rz||0.1 to 50.0µm / 4.000 to 2000µinch|
|Resolution||0.001um if reading <10um 0.01um <10um if reading <100um 0.1um if reading <100um|
|Probe Measuring range||+ 80µm|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||< 85 % RH|
|Driving Speed Measuring||Vt = 0.135mm/s If sampling Length = 0.25mm Vt = 0.5mm/s If sampling length = 0.8mm Vt = 1mm/s If sampling length = 2.5mm|
|Profile Digital Filte||Filter contour : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS Non- filter contour : D-P|
|Power||Li-ion Re-chargeable battery|