98 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron SL4030 Sound Level Meter is a portable handheld device that is used to measure the noise and sound levels of the areas. This Sound Level Meter (or) DB Meter gives an alert to the user when there is a situation over and under load. This is the Best Digital Sound Level Meter that provides Valuable Information to the user.
Features Of Lutron SL4030 Sound Level Meter:
- This Sound Level Meter has a Large LCD display, easy to read.
- Characteristics of ” A ” frequency weighting clear read-out even in the bright ambient light network are designed to meet IEC 61672 class 2.
- This decibel meter had the Fast time weighting characteristic mode.
- Build-in adj. VR is available for easy calibration.
- This Digital Sound Level Meter has a Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability.
- Hold function to freeze the display value.
- Warning indicator for over and under range.
- LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even in bright ambient light conditions.
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, lightweight ABS-plastic housing case.
- This DB Meter is a small and lightweight design that allows one-hand operation.
- Low battery indicator.
- High quality with economical cost.
|Range||35 to 130 dB, 3 ranges : 1) range 1 - 35 to 80 dB 2) range 2 - 50 to 100 dB 3) range 3 - 80 to 130 dB, Each range with warning indicator for over & under load.|
|Accuracy_1||(23 ± 5 ℃): Characteristics of " A " frequency weighting network meet IEC 61672 class 2. Under 94 dB input signal, the accuracy are : 1) 31.5 Hz - ± 3.5 dB, 63 Hz - ± 2.5 dB, 125 Hz - ± 2.0 d|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 80% R.H.|
|Measurement frequency||31.5 Hz to 8,000 Hz.|
|Frequency weighting Network||Characteristics of " A " frequency weighting network.The " A weighting " characteristic is simulated as "Human Ear Listing" response.|
|Calibrator||B & K (Bruel & kjaer), multi-fuction acoustic calibrator, model : 4226.|
|Time weighting||Default to " Fast " time weighting characteristics." Fast time weighting " is simulated the human ear response character.|
|Microphone type||Electric condenser microphone|
|Size of microphone||1/2 inch standard size.|
|Calibration VR||Build in external calibration VR, easy to calibrate on 94 dB level by screw driver.|
|Data Hold||Hold function to freeze the display value.|
|Power Supply||006P DC 9V battery (Heavy duty type).|
|Power Consumption||Approx. DC 6 mA|
|Display||18 mm ( 0.7" ) LCD ( Liquid Crystal Display ), 3 1/2 digits.|
|Dimensions||225 X 70 X 28 mm ( 8.9 X 2.8 X 1.1 inch )|