Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Lutron SL-4010 Sound Level Meter is used to detect sound levels when the parameter is violated and helps users to alert for over and under-range values. This device is a maximum hold function that can measure the range from 35 to 130 dB with a 0.1 dB resolution and works on a DC 9V battery.
Features of Lutron Sound Level Meter:
- This Sound Level Meter has a Large LCD
- It has a build-in adj. VR is available for easy calibration
- This Sound Level meter designed small and lightweight to allow one-hand operation
- Hold function to freeze the display value.
- Indicates when battery is low
- Warning indicator for over and under range.
- High quality with economical cost.
|Measuring Parameters||Humidity, Temperature|
|Measuring Range||35 to 130 dB|
|Measurement frequency||31.5 Hz to 8,000 Hz.|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Accuracy||23 ± 5 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||< 80% RH.|
|Display||LCD, 3 1/2 digits.|
|Power Supply||DC 9V|
|Power Consumption||Approx. DC 6 mA|
|Dimensions||225 X 70 X 28 mm ( 8.9 X 2.8 X 1.1 inch )|