Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell Push-pull and E-stop switches are durable and environmentally sealed. sliding contact switches that incorporate 2 circuits with multiple combinations. The sliding contacts offer positive contact closure and opening once the switch knob is operated.
Feature of Honeywell Push-pull and E-stop Switches:
- The dual O-ring design protects the contact chamber by isolating it from any moisture or any other contaminant
- Vibration frequency from 18 Hz to 1000 Hz
- UL and CE certified listings offered
- Self-cleaning, sliding contacts deliver outstanding reliability that enhances performance
- Sliding contacts provide positive contact closure and opening when the switch knob is operated
|Temperature||-40 °C to 100 °C|
|Power Supply||12 Vdc to 14 Vdc, 20 A; 24 Vdc, 10 A|
|Housing Material||Glass filed Nylon|
|Depth Behind Panel||43,43 mm [1.71 in]|