Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 64 Max Infrared Thermometer is a device that is designed to measure the temperature of electrical cables, wires, a surface in the dark, machine parts, motors, and more. This Fluke Infrared Thermometer is heat resistant, dust resistant, Water Resistant, and Survives even a 3-meter Drop. This Portable Infrared Thermometer Includes Internal Memory and unattended Monitoring. This Fluke Portable IR Thermometer has Precise Laser Technology for more accurate and Repeatable Measurements. This Fluke Infrared Thermometer is Light Weight, Handheld, and Compact Infrared Thermometer to work even in the harshest environments.
Features of Fluke 64 Max Infrared Thermometer:
- This Portable infrared Thermometer has Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Temperature accuracy of up to ≥ 0 °C: ± 1 °C or ± 1 % of reading whichever is greater with a 20:1 distance to spot ratio.
- Flashlight and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in a dark environment.
- IP54 rated for extra protection against airborne contaminants.
- Get your tool to work when you can’t–set the time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended.
- 99 data point logging.
- Displays the minimum, maximum, or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside set limits.
- Small and lightweight, fits easily into your toolbox.
|Model No||64 MAX|
|Temperature Range||- 30 °C to 600 °C (-22 °F to 1112 °F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 1.0 °C or ± 1.0 % of reading, whichever is greater ± 2.0 °C at -10 °C to 0 °C, ± 3.0 °C at -30 °C to -10 °C|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F) (without battery)|
|Operating Humidity||Non- condensing @ ≤ 10 °C (50 °F) ≤ 90 % RH @ 10 °C (50 °F) to 30 °C (86 °F) ≤ 75 % RH @ 30 °C (86 °F) to 40 °C (104 °F) ≤ 45 % RH @ 40 °C (104 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)|
|Operating Altitude||2000 meters above mean sea level|
|Response Time||< 500 ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14 microns|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00|
|Display resolution||0.1 °C (0.2 °F)|
|Repeatability||± 0.5 % of reading or ± 0.5 °C (whichever is greater)|
|Internal Memory||99 data point logging capability|
|Power||1 AA alkaline battery|
|IP Rating||IP 54 per IEC 60529|
|Dimensions||(175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches|
|Weight||255 g (8.99 oz)|