99 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter gives the perfect solution for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. This Fluke Digital Multimeter provides an easy one-handed operation to meet the needs of a wide variety of field services. It can measure TRUE-RMS voltage, and current with 6000 count resolution, resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance.
Features Of Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter:
- This Fluke Multimeter has a Large white LED backlight to work in poor light conditions
- Can Measure up to 10 A and (20 A overload for 30 seconds)
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger -ToolPak
- This Fluke 115 Multimeter is used for accurate measurements on non-linear loads, and True-RMS is used.
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- For electrical and electronic testing and troubleshooting in field service
- This Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter is Ideal where reliability and dependability are required
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600V safety rated
|Model No||Fluke 115|
|Measuring Parameters||AC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity, DC Amps, DC Voltage, Frequency, Ohms|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to + 50 °C|
|Operating Altitude||2,000 meters|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to + 60 °C|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy/°C) ( 28 °C)|
|Surge protection||6 kV peak per IEC 61010-1 600 V CAT III, Pollution Degree 2|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||600 V|
|IP Rating||IP 42|
|Battery||9 Volt Alkaline, NEDA 1604A/IEC 6LR61|
|Battery Life||Alkaline: 400 hours typical, without backlight|
|Certifications||UL, CSA, TUV, N10140 , VDE|
|Dimension||167 X 84 X 46 mm|
Be the first to review “Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.