50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Extech VFM200 VOC Detector measures VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) and formaldehyde concentrations in real time. It consists of two set points for high and low alerts. Extech VFM200 can detect VOCs from potential sources including paints, finishes, adhesives, cigarette smoke, pesticides, personal care products, car exhaust, new furnishings, wall coverings, household cleansers, and other chemicals. It has two selectable units for measurement i.e., ppm, mg/m3.
Features Of VOC Detector:
- Back-lit LCD shows TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) and HCHO (Formaldehyde) focus at the same time progressively.
- Built-in fast response, high accuracy fuel cell Formaldehyde sensor
- Two selectable units of measure (ppm, mg/m3).
- Adjustable audible and noticeable high/low alerts.
- This VFM200 VOC Detector has Auto Power Off
|Model No||VFM 200|
|Target Gases||Formaldehyde (HCHO), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)|
|TVOC Range||0.00 to 9.99ppm (mg/m3)|
|Resolution_1||0.01 ppm (mg/m³)|
|Formaldehyde||0 to 5 ppm (mg/m3)|
|Resolution_2||0.01 ppm (mg/m³)|
|Response Time||< 2 Sec|
|Charge Time||Approx. 3 hours|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable battery and AC adaptor|
|Supply Scope||1 Unit of VOC Detector, 1 Unit of Charging Adapter, 4 Units of Power sockets, 1 Unit of Carrying Pouch, and an Instruction Manual.|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Dimension||165 x 60 x 25 mm|