Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Danfoss MBS 3000 Pressure Transmitter is an pressure transmitter that comes with different output signals with measuring ranges from 0-1 Bar to 0 – 600 Bar of different ranges of pressure and electrical connections for user flexibility. The Danfoss MBS3000 has excellent vibration stability. It is known for its robust structure, which has a high degree of EMC/EMI protection in the hardest environmental conditions. This MBS3000 Compact Pressure Transmitter can connect to a Controller which accepts 4-20mA input from the transmitter to control the measured pressure. The Controller is a panel mounting type process indicator controller with universal input selectable from front keys and has great accuracy on the digital readout.
Features of Danfoss MBS 3000 Pressure Transmitter:
- This MBS 3000 is Specially designed for severe industrial and hydraulic environments
- Resistant to cavitation, liquid hammer, and pressure peaks
- Enclosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel
- All standard output signals:4 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V,1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V, 0 – 10 V, 1 – 10 V
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
- Temperature-compensated and laser calibrated
- For use in zone 2 explosive atmospheres.
|Select Pressure Range||0 to 10 Bar, 0 to 1 Bar, 0 to 16 Bar, 0 to 400 Bar, 0 to 6 Bar, 0 to 600 Bar|
|Range||0 - 1 bar to 0 - 600 bar (Contact store for other Ranges)|
|Response Time||< 4 ms|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Output||0 - 10V, 4 - 20 mA|
|Overload Capacity||6 X FS (max. 1500 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||6 X FS (max. 2000 bar)|