Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Winters DPG Series Digital Vacuum Gauge has a measuring range of 0 to 1000 mBar. Its selectable building units are mbar, mmHg, kPa, mH2O, PSI. This Winters Digital Vacuum Gauge is the best solution for vacuum testing and chosen by many Professionals.
Features Of Winters Digital Vacuum Gauge:
- Measuring Units: Selectable from front keys between mbar, mmHg, kPa, mH2O, PSI.
- Basic 2 catch activity Vacuum estimating the scope of 0 to – 760 mm.Hg./0 to 1000 mBar.
- Re-zero component and constant vacuum reading.
- Winters Digital Vaccum Gauges backdrop illumination turns on when on/off catch is squeezed and with vacuum changes.
- There is an Option for the Display to remain constantly ON.
- 316L welded stomach seal.
- The elastic boot is standard.
- ASME B40.100 consistent.
|Model No||DPG Series|
|Vacuum||0 to -760 mm.Hg. & 0 to 1000 mBar ( Selectable from front keys)|
|Resolution_1||1 mm.Hg./1 mbar|
|Display||4 digits - 2′′ x 3/4′′ (48mm x 16mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC to 50ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 75°C|
|Operation Mode||Continuous pressue reading|
|Sensor Type||316L welded, Piezo|
|Rubber Boot||Silicone rubber (IP65)|
|Case Material||ABS (IP64)|
|Response Time||≤ 3 Hz display refresh rate|
|Connection||1/4′′ NPT 304SS|
|Power Supply||2 x AAA battery (1.5V)|
|Power off||Auto or manual shut-off|
|Battery Life||2yrs (auto shut-off mode)|
|Operation Life||1 million cycles|
|Engineering Units||Selectable from front keys between mbar, mmHg, kPa, mH2O, PSI|
|Calibration||Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to National/International standards|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Case Size||2.5′′ (63mm)|