50 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Waco WI-1002( 5 KV) Insulation Tester can also be equipped with a metal flap over the glass window for additional protection of glass, Foldback handles and Dual range is also available on request.
Features of Waco WI-1002( 5 KV) Insulation Tester:
- Silent Generator
- Graceful Appearance
- Accurate & Quick response
- Confirms to ISS: 2992/1987
- High sensitive cross coil indicator
- Collapsible Driven Handle-fold back flush into the casing when not in use
- Chuck nut locking arrangement to prevent anti-Clock-Wise Rotation
- Centrifugal Clutch (Governor) For Constant Output Voltage
- Guard Terminal & an externally accessible infinity adjuster are provided for an instrument having insulation range 1000 megohms & above.
|Range||1000 Volts to 200 Mega Ohms|
|Accuracy_1||As per ISS: 2992-1987|
|Response Time||3 Seconds|
|Rotation Speed||160 or more r.p.m.|
|High Voltage Test||Withstands minimum 2000 Volts or (Rated voltage + 1000) Volts A.C. (rms) between the electrical circuit & the handle for one minute|
|Insulation Resistance Test||Better than 50 Megohms at 5000 V D.C. between the electrical circuit & the containing case|
|Scale Length||90mm (approx.)|
|Dimension||110 x 128 x 195|
Be the first to review “Waco WI-1002( 5 KV) Insulation Tester”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.