50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Testo 6621 Humidity Transmitter is an accurate sensor with long-term stability (±2.0% RH). The 6621 has attractive housing that blends into any environment. A duct mount or wall mount version is available. The 6621 is provided with a display and an external probe as options. The sensors and the analog outputs can be adjustable, analyzed and parameterized via the external interface using the P2A software. The Humidity Transmitter is a high-performance transmitter for a low price. It meets the increasing requirements in automated building services in terms of accuracy, reliability, and safety and thereby saves energy costs.
Features of Testo Humidity Transmitter:
- Highly accurate testo humidity sensor with long-term stability (±2.5% RH)
- Optional 2-line LCD display
- Time-saving commissioning and maintenance by means of the external interface and testo P2A software
Parameterizing, adjusting and analyzing software (P2A) for setting up, adjusting and analyzing the transmitter
- Optimum calibration concept by means of adjustment of the entire signal chain
- Adjustment without dismantling the transmitter
- 2 analog outputs (humidity/temperature), an option of 1 passive humidity and temperature analog output
- Industrial and commercial buildings, e.g. production and storage
- Offices and administration buildings
- Sales areas and exhibition halls
- Museums and libraries
- School buildings, hotels, clinics, etc.
|Measuring Parameters||Humidity, Temperature|
|Temperature||-20 to +70 °C for Duct Version, 0 to +60 °C for Wall Version|
|Humidity||0 to 100% RH (>90% RH only briefly)|
|Accuracy_1||±2.0 %RH (0 to 90 %RH), ±4 %RH (90 to 100 %RH)|
|Input- Analog||2 channels (humidity and temperature)|
|Output||4 to 20 mA (2-wire) 0 to 1/5/10 V (4-wire)|
|Accuracy_2||0 to 1 V ±2,5 mV, 0 to 10 V ±25 mV, 0 to 5 V ±12,5 mV, 4 to 20 mA ±0,05 mA|
|Voltage||20 to 30 V AC/DC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +70 °C (-40 to +176 °F)|
|Response Time||t90: < 15 s at 2 m/s; When calibrating, make note of adjustment: The response time may be considerably higher in stagnant air|
|Power||20 to 30 V AC/DC|
|Display||2-line LCD (optional)|
|Protection class||IP30 ; IP65|
|Dimensions||81 x 81 x 26 mm|
There are no reviews yet.