50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Testo 616 Moisture Meter simplifies the work for all who have to observe the drying characteristics of floors, walls, and surfaces. With integrated material characteristics for softwood, hardwood, chipboard, anhydrite floor, cement floor, sand-lime brick, porous concrete, concrete, honeycomb brick, and solid brick. The non-destructive humidity determination is especially beneficial in the case of exotic wood types.
- Measures moisture in wood/building materials
- Non-destructive/precise measurements up to 2in.
- 10 characteristic curves for different types of building material/ wood
- Backlit display / hold function / min/max memory / ergonomic design
- Moisture damage detection: the non-destructive method for finding moisture in walls/floors
- Monitoring drying processes: from carrying out moisture inspections to meeting building schedules to controlled drying after water damage – the non-destructive method for determining the moisture content in wood/building materials
- Moisture in wood: for checking for moisture in the wood that has been stored prior to processing
|Humidity||< 20 % for building materials, < 50 % for wood|
|Measuring Rate||0.5 s|
|Operating Temperature||+5 to +40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Housing||ABS / TPE / Metal|
|Power||1x 9 V|
|Battery||9V block battery|
|Battery Life||60 Hours|
|Unit||Water content in percent by weight based on dry mass (%)|
|Measurement depth||up to 5 cm|
|Box Contains||Testo 616 moisture meter, calibration protocol, batteries.|
|Dimensions||70 x 58 x 234 mm|
There are no reviews yet.