Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Testo 312-4 Pressure Measuring Instrument is used to measure values of up to 312-4 (max. 25,000 measurement values). The simultaneous recording of pressure and temperature allows the detection of unusual pressure fluctuations which are graphically analyzed by the Easyheat PC software, and can thus be easily explained to the customer
Features of Testo 312-4 Pressure Measuring Instrument:
- Gas-tightness and serviceability test by pressure drop on gas pipes according to DVGW-TRGI 2008
- Load test on gas pipes according to DVGW-TRGI 2008 with the help of the high-pressure probe
- Checking the regulator by recording the measurement values over a defined period
- Checking the gas connection pressure and gas flow pressure as well as setting the jet pressure on gas burners and boilers
- Pressure tests on drinking water pipes with water using the high-pressure probe according to DIN 1988 (TRWI) as well as with air according to the ZVSHK information sheet.
- Pressure test on waste water pipes according to DIN EN 1610 using the high-pressure probe
|Range||0 to 200 hPa|
|Accuracy||±0.03 hPa (0 to +3 hPa) ±1.5% of m.v. (+3.1 to +40 hPa) ±2 hPa or ±1% of fsv (+41 to +200 hPa)|
|Measurement rate||auto 1 s to 24 h fast 0.04 s|
|Memory||Approx 25.000 readings|
|Dimensions||219 x 68 x 50 mm|