Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Surtronic S-116 Surface Roughness Tester provides a flexible solution for all your roughness requirements with a range of systems and application-specific devices along with fixtures that can be customized to your particular shop floor, industrial and inspection room needs. Surtronic S-116 is a rugged, lightweight portable surface finishes, roughness measuring testers/meters, just push the measuring button, and a complete range of traceable measurement tests will be shown in a few seconds, including a detailed profile graph. Surtronic S-116 surface roughness tester/meter is fast and reliable equipment capable of measuring any surface height, even curved, without compromise.
Features of Surtronic S-116 Series Surface Roughness Tester
- Advanced roughness parameter options to suit your application
- USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
- Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
- Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
- Built to last, by design – Impact-resistant rubberized mouldings
- 2000 measurements from a single charge.
- Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artifacts and instruments in our purpose-built ISO graded cleanroom UKAS facility.
|Model No.||Surtronic S-116|
|Measuring Parameters||Ra, Rv, Rp, Rz, Rt, Rq, Rsk, Rmr|
|Range||200 µm / 100 µm / 10 µm ;|
|Resolution||100 nm / 20 nm / 10 nm ;|
|Noise floor (Ra)||250 µm / 150 µm / 100 µm ;|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||Humidity 0 to 80 % non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Storage Humidity||Humidity 0 to 80 % non-condensing|
|Power source||Li Poly rechargable battery|
|Battery life||2000 measurements|
|Standby time||5000 hours|
|Dimensions||303 X 152 X 87mm|
|Weight||0.5 Kg (1.1 lbs)|