Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Supco SL500 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger is a versatile and easy-to-use device that is ideal for recording temperature and humidity data in various environments. It is small and lightweight, making it easy to transport and deploy. The data logger is also very affordable, making it a cost-effective solution for monitoring temperature and humidity.
Features of Supco SL500 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger:
- Records temperature and humidity using built-in sensors.
- The LCD’s real-time temperature and humidity readings, along with battery and alarm status indications.
- Logs up to 43,344 Total Readings (21,672 Temperature and 21,672 Humidity Readings)
- 1-Second to 9-Hour User-Selectable Sampling Rate
- User-Replaceable Battery with 3-Year Life @ 15-Minute Sampling Rate.
|Operating Temperature||-5°F to 160°F (-20°C to 70°)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 175°F (-30°C to 80°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 0.9°F (0.5°C) for the range 0°F to 120°F (-17° to 50°C)|
|Relative Humidity Range||0% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Relative Humidity Accuracy||± 2% RH between 10% and 90% RH|
|Alarms||Visual over and under alarm indicator for temperature and /or humidity|
|Display||Current reading and time, logging status, alarm status, recorded sample history, battery level. SL500TH alternates the display between temperature and humidity every two seconds|
|Sample Point Capacity||21,672 each temperature and humidity points for the SL500TH|
|Power Source||3V CR2032 Lithium (Included)|
|Battery Life||3-years average use|
|Dimensions||2.15” x 2.25” x 0.55” (5.5cm x 5.57cm x 1.4cm)|