100 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features of Supco mini Datalogger:
- Windows™ and Vista compatible software (included) Not compatible with Windows™95 or NT.
- PC, delayed start or push-button recording control.
- Temperature alarm with visual indication on demand.
- User-selectable stop on memory full or memory rollover for continuous recording
- Real-time monitoring.
- View graph & text simultaneously.
- Can calibrate through software.
|Temperature||-40 to +85°C|
|Accuracy_1||+ 1°F (+0.5°C)|
|Resolution_1||0.01°F or 0.01°C|
|Sample Point Capacity||43,344 Temperature Samples|
|Sample Rate||1 second to 18 hours|
|Alarms||High and low Temperature alarms w/visual indication on demand|
|Power Supply||3.0 V (CR2032) Lithium battery (Included)|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 years|
|Time Accuracy||+/- 100 ppm @ 75°F|
|Calibration||Single point offset calibration available through software for both Temperature and Humidity. Password protected|
|Dimensions||76.2 X 40.64 X 15.24 mm|
There are no reviews yet.