Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens RWD62 Universal controllers are designed for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and cooling in comfort control plants. It can be mounted on canals, walls, and in-plant rooms in a control panel or in the ARG62.21 / ARG62.22 housing. Measurement and control of temperature, relative humidity, absolute humidity, enthalpy, differential pressure, volumetric airflow, and indoor air quality. The number of inputs can be set from -100 to 8,000 units. The start and endpoints of the output voltage can be any value between 0 V DC and 10 V DC.
Features of Siemens RWD62 Universal controllers :
- Standalone electronic universal controller with P or PI response
- Operating voltage in accordance to type AC 24 V
- Control application selectable via Application Number
- Active input scale can be selectable
- Limit and direction of the output scale is able to be freely assigned
Two universal inputs for Ni 1000, Pt 1000 temperature sensors, and DC 0…10 V signals.
- The unit can be set as °C, °F, %, or no specified unit.
Two modulating outputs with DC 0…10 V signal outputs, direct or reverse action.
- One digital input for day/ night changeover.
Entering or changing of all data via operating buttons on the controller, possible without additional tools
- PC connection for downloading canned applications via the software too.
|Range||−50 to +150 °C max. 300 m for Ni 1000 Ω at 0 °C ; −20 to +180 °C max. 300 mPt 1000 Ω at 0 °C|
|Voltage Range||DC 0 to10 V corresponding to an adjustable range from –100 to 8000 (°C, °F, % or no unit) max. 300 m|
|Display||LCD with 4 digits|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||<95 % r.h.|
|Dimensions||130 X 106 X 56.5 mm|
There are no reviews yet.