Usually ships in 2 - 4 weeksUsually ships in 2 - 4 weeks, However please contact store for precise delivery schedule. Backorder also allowed
100 in stock
HTTPS Secured PaymentHTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS. The 'S' in HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol”. Most importantly, your payment is also secured.
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens QVM 62.1 Air Flow Sensor controls the air velocity in steady esteem and balances out pressure fluctuations (supply or exhaust air control), or screens the flow in air conduits. This Airflow sensor has a thin film detecting component and a unique sleek housing that guarantees product recognition.
Features Of Siemens QVM 62.1 Air Flow Sensor:
- This Air Flow Meter has a mounting flange that allows the installer to vary the probe insertion length into the duct space for best control
- This Duct Airflow sensor has Mounting flange dampening gasket that minimizes vibration
- A graduated probe ensures maximum flow accuracy
- Siemens Air Flow Meter has a Connection cable that provides mounting flexibility
- Flow directional arrow provides for the most accurate reading
- This Duct Air velocity sensor has three jumper selectable flow measuring ranges to accommodate any application or environment.
|Measuring Parameters||Air Velocity|
|Air Velocity||0 to 010 m/s; 0 to 15 m/s; 0 to 5 m/s|
|Accuracy_1||At 20 °C, 45 % r.h., 1013 hPa: ±0.65 m/s|
|Output||Voltage: 4-20 mA or 0 to 10 Vdc ; Current:± 1 mA|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||<95% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-5°C to 45°C|
|Storage Humidity||< 90% RH|
|Operating Voltage||24 Vac +/- 20%|
|Cable Length||1 m|
|Connection, electrical||Screw terminals|
|Immersion length||30 to 300 mm|
|Power Consumption||< 5 VA (maximum 200 mA)|
|Protection class||IP42, IP 20|
|Calibration||Provided alongwith and valid for 1 year, traceable to National Standards.|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Dimensions||86 X 43 X 117 mm|
There are no reviews yet.