Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens QPA2000 Air Quality Monitor is a fixed multi-measuring device used to detect CO2, VOC, Relative Humidity, and room temperature. It is Specifically used for the acquisition of CO2 and VOC concentrations.
Features of Siemens QPA2000 Air Quality Monitor:
· Maintenance-free CO2 sensing element depending on the type
· VOC sensing based on a heated tin dioxide semiconductor
· CO2 temperature and CO2 humidity-temperature multisensor
· Recalibrations are not required
· Operating voltage: AC 24 V DC 15-35 V
· Signal outputs DC 0…10 V or DC 0…5 V or 4…20 mA adjustable
· Selectable passive temperature sensor
· it is generally used in ventilation and air conditioning plants to improve room comfort and optimize energy
The sensor acquires:
· CO2 concentrations as an indication in rooms where smoking is prohibited.
· VOC concentrations as an indication of odors such as tobacco smoke, body odor, or material fumes in the room.
· Relative humidity in the room.
· Room temperature.
· Control sensor.
· Transmitter for building automation and control systems and/or display units
|Carbon Dioxide||0 to 2000 PPM|
|CO2 Accuracy||±(50 ppm + 2 % of measured value)|
|Temperature||0 to 50 ℃|
|Humidity||0 to 100 %RH|
|Accuracy_1||+/- 5% R.H.|
|Sampling Time||<5 min|
|IP Rating||IP 30|
|Operating Voltage||AC 24 V or DC 15 to 35 V|
|Signal inputs and outputs||DC 0 to 10 V or DC 0 to 5 V|
|Power Consumption||<1.7 VA, typ. <0.5 VA|