Authorized sellers in:
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens® QBM3020-1D Air Duct Differential Pressure Sensor acquires differential, over and under pressure of air and nonaggressive gases if a high degree of measuring accuracy and quality is required. It is also suited for measuring volume flow using differential pressure since the output signal can be set to extracting-the-root.
Fields of Application
- Measuring the slightest differential pressures in air conditioning ducts and ventilation.
- Check air flows.
- Maintenance free long-term stability
- Monitor filters and control fans.
- Pressure supervision in labs, production, and clean rooms.
- For acquiring variable airflow in VAV plants on the supply and extract airside.
|Pressure Range||0 to 100 Pa|
|Operating Voltage||AC 24 V ±15 %, 50/ 60 Hz or DC 13.5...33 V|
|Output Voltage||DC 0 ...10 V|
|Degree of Protection||IP54|
|Connection, electrical||Screw terminals|
|Power Consumption||<0.5 VA|
|Supply Scope||1 unit of Siemens QBM 3020-1D and Instruction manual|