100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features Of Winters Digital Vacuum Gauge:
- Designing Units: Selectable from front keys between mbar, mmHg, kPa, mH2O, PSI.
- Basic 2 catch activity Vacuum estimating scope of 0 to – 760 mm.Hg./0 to 1000 mBar.
- Re-zero component and constant vacuum reading.
- Backdrop illumination turns on when on/off catch is squeezed and with vacuum changes.
- A choice for a show to remain constantly on.
- 316L welded stomach seal.
- The elastic boot is standard.
- ASME B40.100 consistent.
|Model No||DPG Series|
|Vacuum||0 to -760 mm.Hg. & 0 to 1000 mBar ( Selectable from front keys)|
|Resolution_1||1 mm.Hg./1 mbar|
|Display||4 digits - 2′′ x 3/4′′ (48mm x 16mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC to 50ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 75°C|
|Operation Mode||Continuous pressue reading|
|Sensor Type||316L welded, Piezo|
|Rubber Boot||Silicone rubber (IP65)|
|Case Material||ABS (IP64)|
|Response Time||≤ 3 Hz display refresh rate|
|Connection||1/4′′ NPT 304SS|
|Power Supply||2 x AAA battery (1.5V)|
|Power off||Auto or manual shut-off|
|Battery Life||2yrs (auto shut-off mode)|
|Operation Life||1 million cycles|
|Engineering Units||Selectable from front keys between mbar, mmHg, kPa, mH2O, PSI|
|Calibration||Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to National/International standards|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|Case Size||2.5′′ (63mm)|