100 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Honeywell Toxirae Pro H2S Single Gas Monitor gives security experts remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better permeability and quicker incident reaction. ToxiRAE Pro’s intelligent interchangeable sensors store calibration information, which enables users to monitor for one gas one day and another gas the following, by swapping essentially the sensors in the ToxiRAE Pro
Features Of Toxirae H2S Single Gas Monitor :
• Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location.
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions.
• Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field.
• Most electrochemical sensors are shared with MultiRAE family instruments.
• Largest display in its class.
• Continuous data logging.
• Easy to use.
• Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe.
|Range||0 to 100 PPM|
|Display||Graphical LCD display with white LED backlighting (activated when monitor is in alarm or with a button press)|
|Operating Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|Sensors||Over 20 intelligent interchangeable field-replaceable electrochemical sensors|
|Keypad||2 buttons for operation and programming|
|Wireless Network||ProRAE Guardian Real-Time Wireless Safety System or Closed-Loop Network with the Echo View Host|
|Wireless Frequency||ISM license-free band. IEEE 802.15.4 Sub 1GHz|
|Radio Module||Supports RM900|
|Datalogging||Continuous datalogging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals)|
|Humidity||0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Calibration||Automatic with AutoRAE 2 Test and Calibration System2 or manual|