Testo Huminator Humidity Calibrator or precision measuring instrument. With the desktop type with compact dimensions and long-term accumulator operation, High precision in the lower Pa range and higher zero-point stability due to automatic matching rapid supply of differential and relative pressures as well as programmable pressure sequences are features of this device.
Features of Testo Huminator Humidity Calibrator :
- Wide temperature and humidity range from 5°C to 50°C and from 5%RH to 95%RH.
- The new touch display enables a fast and intuitive operation.
- Graphical and tabular view as well as storage and evaluation of measured values.
- Integrated, easily accessible replaceable reference sensor, that eliminates the need for an external reference system.
- Possibility to program measuring points and procedures individually.
||30 W to 250 W, max: 500 W
|Measuring and Control Range
||For Temp:5 to 50 °C,For Humidity: 5 ... 95 %RH
||For Temp:± 0.02 °C (at 25 °C; 50 %RH),For Humidity: ± 0,3 %RH (10 ... 80 %RH bei 10 ... 40 °C) ± 0,5 %RH (rem. measuring range)
||For Temp:± 0.15 °C (0.27 °F) with PT1000 Class AA, For Humidity:± (1,0 %RH + 0,007 x meas. value) für 0 ... 90 %RH
||For Temp:± 0.2°C,For Humidity:± 0,5 %RH
||3 min (from 35 to 80 %RH at 25 °C)
|Ambient conditions 2
||20 ± 5 °C
|Number of probe slots
|AC input voltage/ -frequency
||110 V to 230 V ±10 % 50/60 Hz
||Tank with a capacity of 200 ml
|Water level indicator
||Completely automatically with graphic display
||Manually or automatically programmable
|Size of the measuring chamber
||Diameter: 160 mm Depth: 320 mm
|Volume oft he measuring chamber
||appr. 4.2 liters (inlet: 154 mm, Depth to cooling element: 230 mm)