Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Testo 868 Thermal imager is usually used to measure the temperature of the objects from distance. This Thermal Imager has IFOV warning, testo-assist, and testo Scale-assist means you can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve the optimum setting of emissivity and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography but also for the color scale.
Features of Testo 868 Thermal Imager:
- Temperature Ranges: -30 to +100° C; 0 to +650° C
- This Testo 868 displays a very good quality IR resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, via combined testo Super
- Resolution Technology of 320 x 240 pixels
- This thermal imager has super-resolution technology of 320 x 240 pixels.
- Infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels
- The integrated digital camera and lens rotate 31° x 23°.
- This device was used in conjunction with the Thermography App.
- Integral digital camera
- Automatic recognition of hot-cold spots
|Measuring Range||-30 to +100 °C|
|Accuracy (Temperature)||±2 °C, ±2 % of measured value|
|Resolution||±2 °C, ±2 % of measured value|
|Display||LCD display 320 x 240 pixels|
|Memory||2.8 GB for Internal Memory|
|WLAN Connectivity||Communicate via testo Thermography App|
|System Requirements||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7|
|Warranty||2 years of manufacturer warranty|
|Dimensions||219 x 96 x 95 mm|