50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Testo 184 G1 Transport Data Logger is designed specifically for the monitoring of temperature, humidity, and shock, relative humidity during transportation. In addition to temperature and humidity measurement, a 3-axle acceleration sensor measures any vibrations that occur during transportation.
Benefits of Testo 184G1 Transport Data Logger:
- If limit values are violated during transport a glance at the display or the LEDs is enough to Identify
- The temperature data logger is intuitively operated and can be used without special training or previous knowledge
- Easy to use i.e “Start” button begins data recording. “Stop” ends it.
- In each data logger, a configuration file is stored, with which the configuration of the temperature data logger is childs play i.e no download, no installation, no user interface, and no additional costs are required.
- This transport data logger can be read out on site with an NFC-capable Android smartphone. Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo fast printer also functions wirelessly via NFC.
- The data loggers work securely without software installation or download so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor the virus scanner.
|Model No||184 G1|
|Measuring Parameters||Humidity, Shock, Temperature|
|Temperature||-20 to +70°C|
|Accuracy_1||±0.5°C For 0 to +70°C, ±0.8°C For -20 to +0°C|
|Humidity||0 to 100%RH|
|Accuracy_2||±1.8 %RH +3 % of m.v. at +25°C (5 to 80 %RH), ±0.03 %RH / K (0 to 60°C)|
|Measuring Rate||1 min to 24 Hrs|
|Shock||0 to 27 g|
|Accuracy_3||±(0.1 g + 5% of mv)|
|Display||one-line segment LCD|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-55 to +70°C|
|Reaction time||t90 = 30 min|
|Alarm Signal||by LED and Display|
|System Requirements||Adobe® Acrobat Reader|
|Battery||Lithium battery CR2450, 3V, exchangeable|
|Battery Life||120 days (at +25 °C and 15 min. meas. cycle)|
|Memory||64,000 measurement values (temperature and humidity); 1,000 measurement values (shock)|
|Box Contains||USB data logger testo 184 G1 for temperature,humidity and shock, unlimited operating duration thanks to exchangeable battery, incl. wall bracket|
|Standards||CE 2014/30/EU, CFR 21 Part 11 (in use with testo ComSoft CFR-Software), DIN EN 50581:2013, DIN EN 61326-1:2013, HACCP International|
|Dimensions||44 X 12 X 97 mm|