Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Features of Temptop PMD 351 Handheld Air Particle Counter:
- Measures 5 channels of simultaneous data: 1.0μm, 2.5μm, 4.0μm, 10μm, TSP(Total Suspended Particulates) in one minute from startup.
- 4″ TFT LCD large display for viewing particle data, seven front-panel buttons for controlling a user-friendly, menu-driven platform for easy configuration.
- Stores up to 20,000 records and export data via USB port or by connecting to Bluetooth to print it out or download the excel report through our software.
- It comes with an AC charger/adapter allowing you to run the particle counter even when the battery pack is discharged.
- Trusted in cleanrooms of pharmaceutical, semi-conductor and food industry, surgical rooms, filter testing, IAQ investigation, indoor air quality monitoring and etc.
Total Suspended Particulates (TSI): Particles ranging in size from 0.1 micrometers to about 30 micrometers in diameter are referred to as total suspended particulate matter (TSP). TSP includes a broad range of particle sizes including fine, coarse, and super coarse particles. Total suspended particulate matter (TSP) particles refer to the entire aerosol size range.
|Measuring Parameters||PM 10, PM 2.5, PM 4.0, PM1.0, TSP(Total Suspended Particles)|
|Principle||Laser Mie-scattering Principle|
|Accuracy||±10% (Calibrated Aerosol)|
|Laser Emitter||40mW, 780nm|
|Sampling Rate||10 Sec|