49 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Subzero SZ-7510P Temperature Controller is aesthetically superior versions of their predecessors with a single setpoint controller with a buzzer. The 7520/25-P and 7529-Pis models are also a defrost controller with an inbuilt power relay that can drive compressor loads directly up to 20Amps, thereby eliminates contractor in single-phase applications. They are specifically designed for refrigeration applications wherein the compressor cuts off at a set point and is restarted at a temperature of setpoint plus differential.
Features Of Subzero Temperature Controller:
- Memory retention, time delay for compressor protection.
- Additionally, these controllers offer several protection features that are easily understood by the examples in the instructions manual.
- The controller can be used for heating applications when the P1 parameter is set to “1”.
- A number of parameters are displayed alphanumerically to set up the instrument for each specific application.
- Auto operation in case of a sensor error.
- Power switch.
- Cooling & Heating output.
|Model No||Subzero SZ-7510P|
|Temperature||-50°C to 99°C|
|Display||2 X 14.2 mm LED|
|Data Storage||Non-volatile EEPROM memory|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 50°C (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 70°C (non-condensing)|
|Probe tolerance at 25°C||±0.3°C at 25°C|
|Mounting||Flush panel mounting with fasteners|
|Front Cover||Polycarbonate plastic.|
|Housing||Black, ABS Plastic.|
|Input||NTC probe, SZ-N75|
|Output||1 SPDT relay 8 (3)A, 250Vac|
|power input||230Vac +/-10%,50-60Hz.|
|Panel Cutout||29 X 71 mm|
|Dimensions||Depth : 71 mm (w/o back lid), Front : 75 X 34.5 mm|