Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens QPA2000 Air Quality Monitor is a fixed multi measuring device used to detect CO2, VOC, Relative Humidity, room temperature. It is Specifically used for the acquisition of CO2 and VOC concentrations.
· Maintenance-free CO2 sensing element depending on the type
· VOC sensing based on a heated tin dioxide semiconductor
· CO2 temperature and CO2 humidity-temperature multisensor
· Recalibrations are not required
· Operating voltage: AC 24 V DC 15-35 V
· Signal outputs DC 0…10 V or DC 0…5 V or 4…20 mA adjustable
· Selectable passive temperature sensor
· it is generally used in ventilation and air conditioning plants to improve room comfort and optimize energy
The sensor acquires:
· CO2 concentrations as an indication in rooms where smoking is prohibited.
· VOC concentrations as an indication of odors such as tobacco smoke, body odor, or material fumes in the room.
· Relative humidity in the room.
· Room temperature.
· Control sensor.
· Transmitter for building automation and control systems and/or display units
|Carbon Dioxide||0 to 2000 PPM|
|CO2 Accuracy||±(50 ppm + 2 % of measured value)|
|Temperature||0 to 50 ℃|
|Humidity||0 to 100 %RH|
|Accuracy_1||+/- 5% R.H.|
|Sampling Time||<5 min|
|IP Rating||IP 30|
|Operating Voltage||AC 24 V or DC 15 to 35 V|
|Signal inputs and outputs||DC 0 to 10 V or DC 0 to 5 V|
|Power Consumption||<1.7 VA, typ. <0.5 VA|