50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Siemens OP921 Photoelectric Smoke Detector utilizes the microcontroller circuitry and surface-mount technology for maximum reliability. This Siemens OP921 Smoke Detector incorporates an optical sensor using a light-scattering detection principle. This Siemens Smoke Detector utilizes advanced software algorithms to analyze the signals providing highly stable and accurate smoke detection. Siemens OP921 has built-in ISOtechnology™ also has Optional True Class-X SLC operation significantly improving system reliability and circuit integrity while providing advanced addressable fault finding. Each detector fits into one wall-or-ceiling footprint, and only occupies one address on the signal-line circuit. This Smoke Detector is a plug-in, two-wire, addressable photoelectric smoke detector whose value is increased with the built-in ISOtechnology feature. This OP921 Photoelectric Smoke Detector is Listed Under writers’ Laboratories [UL268A Listed for direct in-air duct usage]. This Siemens Smoke detector utilizes a dust-resistant photoelectric smoke chamber and microprocessor-based electronics with a low-profile plastic housing. Every OP921 fire detector is shipped with a protective dust cover.
Features of Siemens OP921 Photoelectric Smoke Detector :
- This Smoke Detector has Built-in ISOtechnology for True-Class-X SLC performance
- It has a Dust-resistant photoelectric chamber
- OP921 Photoelectric Smoke Detector has Microprocessor-based electronics with a low-profile plastic housing.
- UL 268 7th Edition Listed
- This Siemens Smoke Detector is an addressable detector approved for operation with the Underwriters’ Laboratories-specified temperature range of 32° to 120° (0° to 49°C).
- 252 Isolation devices per SLC
- Each detector is Self Tested: 1. Self-monitored for sensitivity with UL Listed limits 2. complete diagnostics performed every 10 seconds.
- Compatible with Model 8720 | DPU (device programmer / loop tester)
- Polarity is insensitive via SureWire™ technology.
- Functions with Model DB-11–series mounting bases
- Tri-color detector-status light-emitting diode (LED) with 360 ° view
- Field-selectable application-sensitivity profiles
- Remote sensitivity measurement capability
- Utilizes advanced, microprocessor-based signal processing
- Extended temperature-and-humidity operating range
- Automatic environment compensation
- Superior electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio-frequency interference (RFI) immunity
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS compliant).
|Operating Temperatures||+32°F (0°C) to 120°F (49°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0-95% (Non-Condensing)|
|Air Velocity||0 − 4,000 feet-per-minute (fpm) (0 – 20 meters-per-second)|
|Input Voltage||16VDC to 30VDC|
|Maximum Spacing||30-foot Centers (900 Square Feet), per NFPA 72|
|Weight||144 Grams Including Battery|