Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Sensocon S2005 Differential Pressure Gauge Series are low cost, diaphragm operated, mechanical differential pressure gauges
Features of Sensocon S2005 Differential Pressure Gauge :
- Operating Temperature: 20° to 140°F (-7° to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits: 0…60/125/250/500 Pascals ; 0…6/10/25/50/100/250 mm. W.C. ; 0…0.25/0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10 Inches. W.C.
- Process Connection: 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low-pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Instrument Housing: Die-cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover.
- Accessories: Two 1/8″ NPT barbed fittings, two 1/8″ NPT plugs, and three mounting tabs and screws.
|Select Pressure Range||0 to 10 mm. WC, 0 to 100 mm. WC, 0 to 100 Pascals, 0 to 25 mm. WC, 0 to 250 mm. WC, 0 to 50 mm. WC, 0 to 6 mm. WC, 0 to 60 Pascals|
|Accuracy_1||+/- 2% full scale (+/- 3% on -0 and +/- 4% on -00) throughout range at 70°F (21°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-7° to 60°C (20° to 140°F)|
|Pressure Limits||0...60/125/250/500 Pascals ; 0...6/10/25/50/100/250 mm. W.C. ; 0...0.25/0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10 Inches. W.C.|
|Process Connection||1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back|
|Housing material||Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover|
|Medium||Air and compatible gases|
|Accessories||Two 1/8” NPT barbed fittings,two 1/8” NPT plugs, and three mounting tabs and screws|
|Calibration||Will be provided at no extra cost valid for 1yr traceable to Electronic Test & Development Centre.|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturing Warranty|