Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Radcomm RC 2 Plus Portable Radiation Detector automatically sets an alarm threshold over the total set count rate average upon each startup. This lets the RC2 PLUS detect very low radiation levels even when covered by shielding such as scrap metal, waste, or other thick material. The RC2 PLUS utilizes a largely internal, high-grade PVT scintillator to boost sensitivity.
The Advanced RC2PLUS utilizes both a PVT scintillator and a Geiger-Mueller tube to perform the “Region Of Interest”(ROI) Study which allows the operator to see the distributed gamma energies in a histogram form. Once the ROI ranges are selected, a specific alarm threshold can be set for each ROI.
Features of the Radcomm RC 2 Plus Portable Radiation Detector:
- Improved sensitivity and greater response
- Easy to use
- Larger high definition display with multiple languages
- Lightweight with longer battery life
- RC2PLUS is available in two versions: Basic (Total Count version, Advanced (ROI Analysis version)
- The Basic version utilizes a largely internal, high-grade PVT scintillator to maximize sensitivity.
- The Advanced version utilizes both a PVT scintillator and a GM Tube to perform ROI Analysis.
- At any time the RC2PLUS Basic can be easily upgradable to the RC2PLUS Advanced.
- Detector Case: Durable plastic with protective silicone sleeve
|Model No||RC 2 Plus|
|Operating Temperature||-20ºC (-4ºF) to +60ºC (140ºF)|
|Energy Range||30 KeV – 2.0 MeV|
|Shock resistance||Complies with ANSI N42.34|
|Backlit RGB colour LCD||320x240 resolution|
|Viewing area||3.5”(8.9cm) TFT LCD|
|selectable units of measure||CPS, uSv/h, uR/r|
|Gamma histogram||256 Channels, channel capacity 16 bits|
|Battery Life||up to 20 hours|
|Battery Recharge Time||Wall charger: 2.5 hrs, PC USB: 6 hrs (estimated)|
|Dimensions||7” H(18cm) x 8-1/4” L(21cm) x 4” W (10cm)|