Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
PHDS NP Imager Radiochemistry Imager is specifically designed to monitor the dynamics of radiochemical processes. As such, NP Imager includes onboard algorithms, such as the zoom factor. The NP Imager monitors the locations and distributions of multiple isotopes over time, allowing the radiochemist and technician to monitor separation processes in real-time. Additionally, the NP Imager may be installed on an articulating arm attached to a wheeled gantry cart. This configuration allows the flexibility to position the NP Imager above/around the radiochemist for a clear view of the process.
Features of PHDS NP Imager:
- HPGe gamma-ray spectroscopy and isotope identification.
- Real-time imaging of source distributions.
- Quantitative imaging.
- Wheeled imaging gantry for versatile operation.
- ZoomFactor for source magnification from a fixed vantage point.
- Fast cool-down to operating temperature.
- User-friendly touchscreen interface.
- Compact and hand-portable.
- Long-life mechanical cooler.
- Hot-swappable batteries for continuous operation away from line power.
- Reachback files for offline data analysis.
- Wireless capabilities for remote operation.
|Energy resolution||FWHM < 2.1 keV at 662 keV|
|Gamma-ray Compton imaging field of view||4π (360°)|
|Optical camera field of view||2π (180°)|
|Pinhole imaging field of view||up to 60° (depends on Zoomfactor)|
|Zoomfactor Gamma-ray Image Magnification||x1 - x6|
|Imaging Range||(10 cm - 50 meters)|
|ID time (spectroscopy)||3.7 sec +/- 1 sec (662 keV, 8σ)|
|Location (imaging) time||30 sec +/- 13 sec (Compton image)|
|Exposure rate capacity||200 kcps (~10% Dead time in 15 mR/hr|
|Energy range spectroscopy (16k ch)||30 keV - 3 MeV (12 MeV option)|
|Energy range Compton Imaging||150 keV - 3 MeV|
|Energy range Pinhole Zoomfactor Imaging||30 keV - 662 keV|
|Isotope Library||400 isotopes (Auto detect or user selected)|
|Isotope Identification||37 frequently encountered isotopes|
|Isotope Categories||SNM, NORM, IND, MED|
|HPGe detector crystal dimensions||90-mm diameter, 11-mm thick|
|Active detector volume / area||67 cm3 / 61 cm2|
|Cool-down time||4 hours|
|Detector startup time||2 minutes|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Battery Life||3 hrs internal (hot swappable), 6-8 hrs external|
|Dimensions||260 x 200 x 140 mm|