Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
PCE-VOC 1 Formaldehyde Meter is a portable handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) and formaldehyde (HCHO) meter or gas leak detector for indoor air quality (IAQ) monitoring applications. This VOC detector is ideal for measuring formaldehyde (HCHO) and total volatile organic compound (TVOC) levels in homes, laboratories, offices, factories, hotels, schools, and other indoor environments. The VOC detector has a long-lasting rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery and includes a 9V power adapter/charger to ensure uninterrupted IAQ monitoring.PCE-VOC 1 is a lightweight yet heavy-duty design, the VOC meter can display readings in multiple units i.e parts per million (ppm) or milligrams per cubic meter (mg/m³). In addition to an audible alarm, the device is large, easy-to-read LCD screen turns red when a critical VOC or HCHO level is detected.
VOCs: VOCs are airborne gaseous or vaporous substances of organic origin. Examples of VOCs include hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, and organic chemicals
Sources of VOC: Many detergents, solvents, paints, varnishes, adhesives, and other synthetically manufactured substances can produce VOCs. In addition, numerous naturally occurring organic compounds formed by biological processes such as plant metabolism, decay, and degradation can create VOCs.
Features of PCE-VOC 1 Formaldehyde Meter :
- PCE-VOC 1 Measures total volatile organic compound (TVOC) and formaldehyde (HCHO) levels
- Long-lasting rechargeable lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery
- Audible and visual alarms
- The large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- User-friendly three-button operation
- Compact and lightweight yet heavy-duty design
- Auto power off The meter enters sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity to save energy.
- Alarm Press and hold the Down / set key for 3 seconds. You can now set the lower alarm limit using the arrow keys and confirm with the ON/OFF key.
|Measurable Range||0.00 to 9.99 ppm or mg/m³|
|Accuracy||± 5% of measured value|
|Resolution||0.01 ppm or mg/m³|
|Response Time||< 2 seconds (up to 40% LEL)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 °F / 0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140 °F / -10 to 60 °C|
|Power Supply||7.4 V / 1200 mAh LiPo battery|
|Power||9 V / 1 A|
|Charging Time||Approx. 2 hours|
|Dimension||6.5 x 2.4 x 1.0 in / 165 x 60 x 25 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.3 lbs / 584 g|