Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Omni instruments LEO Record Manometer is an autonomous battery-powered manometer with a digital display. The LEO Record utilizes a piezoresistive pressure cell. Pressure varies are available from -1 to 3 Bar up to 0-2000 Bar. The LEO Record is the intrinsically safe version from stock suitable for hazardous area installations.
Features of Omni instruments LEO Record Manometer:
- High measuring accuracy, resolution, and vigor.
- High data protection due to the usage of non-volatile memory.
- Demonstration of the actual pressure and the record status.
- Recording of the pressure and temperature.
- Software Logger 5 (included in delivery) for device configuration and analysis of measured data.
- Installation data (and comments) of the gauging station can be stored in the device.
- Pressure correlation with G1/4” thread (other threads on demand).
The instruments have the following functions:
- ZERO: The ZERO-function allows setting any value as a new Zero reference.
- UNITS: All standard instruments are calibrated in the bar. The pressure can be specified in the following units: bar, mbar/hPa, kPa, MPa, PSI, KP/cm2, (m)H2O
- RECORD: The history can be started or ended with the operational keys. The pattern of the record takes place via interface/software.
- The Logger 5 software makes it feasible to organize and read independent KELLER data loggers. This software assists users during measurements in the field, with processing the data, and also with forwarding it to partners or end customers.
|Model||LEO-REC-IS-1000, LEO-REC-IS-1500, LEO-REC-IS-2000, LEO-REC-IS-300BAR, LEO-REC-IS-30BAR, LEO-REC-IS-3BAR, LEO-REC-IS-700|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to +60 °C|
|Measuring Cycle||Adjustable (shortest interval 1 x per second)|
|External supply (excl. Ei instruments)||8 to 28 VDC|
|Pressure Connection||G 1/4” (other threads on demand)|
|Temperature Measurements||Accuracy typ. 0,5 °C|
|Material in Contact with Media LEO Record:||Stainless steel (AISI 316L), Viton® O-ring LEO Record capacitive: Viton® O-ring, gold-coated ceramic diaphragm|
|Memory||57’000 measuring values with time indication @ a measuring cycle of ≤15 s, 28’000 measuring values with time indication @ a measuring cycle of >15 s|
|Supply||3,6 V Lithium battery, type SL-760|
|Battery Life||up to 2 years @ 1 recording every 10 seconds|
|Interface||RS485; rear-sided mating plug “Fischer” compatible with PC-converter cable K103-A (RS232) and K104-A(USB)|
|Protection grade||IP 65|
|Dimensions||76 x 120 x 55 mm (LEO Record) / 76 x 150 x 55 mm (LEO Record capacitive)|