50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Oizom Polludrone Smart Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring Equipment is a Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System (CAAQMS) and competent to screen different environmental parameters PM2.5, PM10, CO2, CO, SO2, NO, NO2, O3, Noise, Light, UV-Radiation, Temperature, Humidity. Polludrone Smart accompanies GPRS and Ethernet as essential correspondence conventions though it can likewise impart through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 which can be offered as discretionary at an extra cost. The Outdoor air quality monitor is a sun based perfect arrangement and can be altered by necessity. Polludrone Smart can work in a wide range of utilizations, for example, SmartCity Environment Monitoring, Roadside and Tunnel Pollution Monitoring, Real Estate, and Airport Monitoring.
Features Of Oizom Polludrone Smart Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring Equipment:
- Patented Technology: Works on innovative e-breathing technology for higher data accuracy.
- Real-Time Data: Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals.
- 100% Solar Powered: Capable of running independently on solar power.
- Retrofit Design: Plug and play design for ease of implementation.
- Compact Size: Light-weight and compact system installed at 12-15 feet (4-5 m) height.
- Ultimate Durability: Made of high-grade engineering-metal and composite polymers for long life.
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh weather conditions.
- Temper Proof: Comes with a security system to avoid tampering/malfunction/sabotage.
- Over The Air Updates: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit.
- Network Agnostic: Supports a wide range of connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT/ Ethernet.
- Identity & Configuration: Each equipment carries its unique identity with geo-tagging through wireless configuration.
- 3 Level Calibration: Can be calibrated by a third party nodal agency, reference station co-location, and spot calibration for ultimate precision.
|Parameters||Measuring Range||Resolution||Min. Detection||Working Principle|
|PM 2.5||0 to 999 μg/m³||0.1 μg/m³||1 μg/m³||Light Scattering|
|PM 10||0 to 999 μg/m³||0.1 μg/m³||1 μg/m³||Light Scattering|
|CO2||0 to 5000 ppm||1 PPM||20 PPM||NDIR|
|CO||0 to 1000 ppm||0.1 PPM||0.1 PPM||Electrochemical|
|SO2- Sulfur Dioxide||0-20 ppm||20 PPB||20 PPB||Electrochemical|
|NO- Nitric Oxide||0-20 ppm||20 PPB||20 PPB||Electrochemical|
|NO2- Nitrogen Dioxide||0-20 ppm||20 PPB||20 PPB||Electrochemical|
|O3- Ozone||0-20 ppm||20 PPB||20 PPB||Electrochemical|
|Ambient Noise Sensor||0 to 140 dB||1 dB||30 dB||Capacitance|
|Li- Light Intensity||0 to 1,00,000 LUX||1 LUX||1 LUX||Photo Conductivity|
|UV- UV Radiation;0-12 UVI||0.1 to 100,000 uW/cm²||0.1 uW/cm²||0.1 uW/cm²||Photo Conductivity|
|Lv- Visible Light Intensity||0 to 5000 LUX||0.1 LUX||0.1 LUX||Photo Conductivity|
|Temperature||-20 to +85°C||0.01°C||-20 °C||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Humidity||0 to 100% Rh||0.10%||0.10%||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Rain Sensor (Optional)||N.A||0.5 mm||0.5 mm||Tipping Bucket|
|Wind Speed Sensor (Optional)||0-40 m/s||0.1||0.1 m/s||Ultrasonic|
|Wind Direction Sensor (Optional)||0-359°||1°||1°||Ultrasonic|
|Flood Sensor (Optional)||0-765 cm||1 cm||1 cm||Ultrasonic|
|Communication||GPRS and Ethernet as primary communication protocols whereas it can also communicate through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 which can be offered as optional at an additional price.|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Certifications & Approvals||CE Certified; FCC certified; PTCRB Certified Communication Modules; IP65 Tested; IEC61610-1 (SASO Tested)|
|Accessories||Pole/Wall Mounting Kit, Power Module, Solar Panel (Optional)|
|Dimension||360 X 328 X 200 mm|