50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Oizom Dustroid Smart Dust Measuring Device is a surrounding Particulate Matter checking solution. Dustroid Smart Monitors PM2.5, PM10, PM100, Temperature, Humidity. Dustroid Smart is fit for checking different particulate sizes going from 0.3 microns to 100 microns, for example, Suspended Particulate Matter (SPM), Respiratory Suspended Particulate Matter (RSPM) and Total Suspended Particulates (TSP). Dustroid works on Laser-Scattering Working Principle. The arrangement accompanies GPRS and Ethernet as essential correspondence conventions though it can likewise impart through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 which can be offered at an extra cost. It is also a solar compatible solution and can be customized according to the requirement. Dustroid arrangements can be utilized in numerous differing applications, for example, Sea Ports, Construction Sites, Quarries, Mines, and so on.
Features of Oizom Dustroid Smart Dust Measuring Device:
- 100% Solar Powered: Capable of running independently on solar power.
- Retrofit Design: Plug and play design for ease of implementation.
- Compact Size: Light-weight and compact system installed at 12-15 feet (4-5 m) height.
- Ultimate Durability: Made of high-grade engineering-metal and composite polymers for long-lifecycle.
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh weather conditions.
- Tamperproof: Comes with an optional security system to avoid tampering.
- Over The Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit.
- Real-Time Data: Continuous real-time-data transfer possible through various connectivity options.
- Network Agnostic: Supports a wide range of connectivity options like GSM / GPRS / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT/ Ethernet.
- Identity & Configuration: Each equipment carries its unique identity with geo-tagging through the wireless configurable sensor.
|Parameters||Measuring Range||Resolution||Min. Detection||Working Principle|
|PM2.5- Industrial Grade Suspended Particulate Matters with size less than 2.5μ||0 to 1000 μg/m3||0.1 μg/m3||0.1 μg/m3||Light Scattering|
|PM10- Industrial Grade Suspended Particulate Matters with size less than 10μ||0 to 1000 μg/m3||0.1 μg/m3||1 μg/m3||Light Scattering|
|PM100- Industrial Grade Total Suspended Particulates (TSP)||0 to 20,000 μg/m3||1 μg/m3||1 μg/m3||Light Scattering|
|Temperature||-20 to +85°C||0.01°C||-20°C||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Humidity||0 to 100% Rh||0.10%||0.10%||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Wind Speed Sensor (Optional)||0 to 40 m/s||0.1||0.1 m/s||Ultrasonic|
|Wind Direction Sensor (Optional)||0 to 359°||1°||1°||Ultrasonic|
|Rain Sensor (Optional)||N.A||0.5 mm||0.5 mm||Tipping Bucket|
|Communication||GPRS and Ethernet as primary communication protocols whereas it can also communicate through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 (Optional at an additional price)|
|Accessories||Pole/Wall Mounting Kit, Power Module, Solar Panel (Optional)|
|Certifications & Approvals||CE, FCC Certified, PTCRB Certified Communication Modules|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dimensions||260 X 328 X 160 mm|