50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Oizom Dustroid Lite Ambient Dust Monitor is an encompassing particulate observing framework. Dustroid Lite Monitors PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, Humidity. Dustroid Lite is fit for observing different particulate sizes extending from 0.3 microns to 10 microns. Dustroid works on Laser-Scattering Working Principle. The arrangement accompanies GPRS and Ethernet as essential correspondence conventions though it can likewise convey through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 which can be offered at extra cost. It is an additionally sun-powered compatible arrangement and can be altered by the prerequisite. Dustroid arrangement can be utilized in numerous differing applications, for example, Sea Ports, Construction Sites, Quarries, Mines, and so on.
Features of Oizom Dustroid Lite Ambient Dust Monitor:
- 100% Solar Powered: Capable of running independently on solar power.
- Retrofit Design: Plug and play design for ease of implementation.
- Compact Size: Light-weight and compact system installed at 12-15 feet (4-5 m) height.
- Ultimate Durability: Made of high-grade engineering-metal and composite polymers for long-lifecycle.
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh weather conditions.
- Tamperproof: Comes with an optional security system to avoid tampering.
- Over The Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit.
- Real-Time Data: Continuous real-time data transfer possible through various connectivity options.
- Network Agnostic: Supports a wide range of connectivity options like GSM / GPRS / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT/ Ethernet.
- Identity & Configuration: Each piece of equipment carries its unique identity with geo-tagging through the wireless configurable sensor.
|Parameters||Measuring Range||Resolution||Min. Detection||Working Principle|
|PM2.5- Industrial Grade Suspended Particulate Matters with size less than 2.5μ||0 to 1000 μg/m3||0.1 μg/m3||0.1 μg/m3||Light Scattering|
|PM10- Industrial Grade Suspended Particulate Matters with size less than 10μ||0 to 1000 μg/m||0.1 μg/m3||1 μg/m3||Light Scattering|
|Temperature||-20 to +85°C||0.01°C||-20 °C||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Humidity||0 to 100% Rh||0.10%||0.10%||Solid-state semiconductor sensing|
|Wind Speed Sensor (Optional)||0 to 40 m/s||0.1||0.1 m/s||Ultrasonic|
|Wind Direction Sensor (Optional)||0 to 359°||1°||1°||Ultrasonic|
|Rain Sensor (Optional)||N.A||0.5 mm||0.5 mm||Tipping Bucket|
|Communication||GPRS and Ethernet as primary communication protocols whereas it can also communicate through WiFi, LORA, 3G, 4G, LTE, NB-IoT, RS-485 (Optional at an additional price)|
|Certifications & Approvals||CE, FCC Certified, PTCRB Certified Communication Modules|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Accessories||Pole/Wall Mounting Kit, Power Module, Solar Panel (Optional)|
|Dimensions||260 X 328 X 160 mm|