Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
NUCLEONIX RC705 I&E Rad Check Meter Emeasures contamination in CPS, CPM, and Doserate (μR/h,μSv/h) modes and has a built-in user presettable alarm facility to declare the product as contaminated. The unit gives audio /visual alarms once it exceeds the preset level. It is advised to preset the alarm at least 1.5 times or more than the background radiation level, at that place.
Features of NUCLEONIX RC705 I&E Rad Check Meter:
- An ideal choice for checking Radioactive Contamination(RaC) in solid foodstuffs. Steel, Foundry and engineering industrial products.
- It is an ideal choice to measure increased natural background (BG) in houses, factories, buildings etc. in a nuclear disaster scenario.
- Manufactured conforming to & ANSI N42.17Aperformance specifications for Health Physicsinstrumentation (portable)
- Has Four modes of measurement CPS, CPM μR/hrand nSv/hr.
- User settable alarm facility.
- Highly sensitive compared to other similar meters.
- The probability of detection of the alarm condition is more than 99%.
- System designed to withstand Humidity, Shock /Vibration, Temperature (up to 55oC).
- Designed to comply with EMI/EMC.
|Model||RC705 E(External Sensor), RC705 I(Internal Sensor)|
|Detector||Scintillator coupled to a Photomultiplier Tube.|
|Accuracy||Better than +/-15% with Cs- 137 (above 100μR/hr ) Better than +/-25% with Cs-137 (upto 100μR/hr)|
|Dose rate||(1-10000) μR/hr or (1-99999)μnSv/hr|
|Over range||This instrument will show over range above the 10000 μR/hr|
|Alarms Facility||Provision for audio/visual alarms if it exceeds preset level.|
|Sensitivity||0.1 μR/hr/1nSv/hr in termsof Radiation unit.|
|Serial Port / Data Communication||Built-in micro USB port facilitates data down loading into PC.|
|User Interface||i) Power ON/OFF Button. ii)START, STOP, PROG,STORE, INC,DEC command buttons for setting of parameters and operation of the instrument.|
|Power||Operable on standard dry cells (1.5V x 4) 6 volts DC, Size AA, LR6 Alkaline cells AC adaptor working on 230VAC shall be supplied optionally.|
|Dimensions||106W x 196L x 100Ht in mm (Approx.)|
|Shipping Weight||1 Kg|