Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
MSR MC2 Formaldehyde Gas Sensor Transmitter conatins exchangeable sensor unit including digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Long sensor life time
- Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
- 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Housing for integration of the sensor unit
- IP 65 version
|Pressure Range||Atmospheric ± 20 %|
|Storage Temperature||5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)|
|Storage Time||6 months|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Wire Connection||Screw-type terminal|
|Switching capacity||24 V DC / 50 mA (+ switching)|
|Dimensions||94 x 130 x 57 mm (W x H x D)|