Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
MSR Germany LEL Gas Senor Transmitter Exchangeable sensor unit includes digital value processing, temperature compensation, and self-control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air.
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation.
- Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
- High accuracy and reliability
- Long sensor lifetime
- Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by the exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable onsite calibration
- 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Housing for the integration of the sensor unit
- Display with two open-collector outputs for horn (resettable) and warning lamp (option).
|Accuracy_1||± 1 % LEL (CH4)|
|Sensor Element||Pellistor (catalytic bead) sensor P34XX|
|Gas Type||Combustible gases, see Order Information|
|Display resolution||0,1 % UEG|
|Temperature Range||-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 to 140 °F)|
|Humidity Range||5 - 95 % RH not condensing|
|Pressure Range||Atmospheric ± 10 %|
|Storage Temperature Range||+ 5 °C to + 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)|
|Storage time||6 months|
|Protection class||IP 65 (only if mounted in housing type A, D or N)|
|Mounting||Screw mounting / M25|
|Wire connection||Screw-type terminal min. 0.25 mm2, max. 1.3 mm2, 3-pin, 24 to 16 AWG|
|Dimension||(D x H) 24 x 22 mm (0.94 x 0.87 in.)|