50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Mitutoyo 500-197-20 Absolute Digimatic Calipers allows direct measurements from the power on and the monitor Zero-setting at any slider location is also possible. These have one Special function that allows it to still remember its measuring location even after switching off the gauge.
Features of Mitutoyo 500-197-20 Absolute Digimatic Calipers:
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow a return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10.
- Supplied in a fitted plastic case. Except 1000mm / 40” supplied in wooden case.
|Measuring Parameters||Depth measurement, ID measurement, OD measurement, Step measurement|
|Range||0 to 200mm|
|Display||Digital LCD 7.493 mm|
|Battery life||3.5 Years (20,000 hours)|