Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Mitutoyo 500-173-30 Absolute Digimatic Caliper is made of durable hardened stainless steel and uses Mitutoyo’s ABSOLUTE linear encoder technology, which allows you to “set and forget” the origin and measure in awkward or difficult locations. This digital caliper has LCD readout and function control buttons on the caliper face, including Origin to set and retain the original measuring point, On/Off to automatically shut off the caliper after 30 minutes, and Zero/ABS (Absolute Scale) to zero-set the LCD display. It uses the metric measuring system.
Features of Mitutoyo 500-173 Absolute Digimatic Caliper
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- Standard model with broad applicability, absolute and incremental measurements.
- Measures from 0mm to 300mm range.
- The absolute scale does not require a permanent zero setting.
- The slider provides a smooth, stable, and comfortable operation.
- Features position memory.
- Add on the hold switch.
- Provides inch/mm conversion & SPC (Statistical Process Control) data output.
- The excellent battery life of 3.5 years.
|Measuring Parameters||Depth measurement, ID measurement, OD measurement, Step measurement|
|Range||0 to 300 mm|
|Accuracy||Accuracy: ±0.02mm (≤200mm), ±0.03mm (≤300mm)|
|Resolution||0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm|
|Battery||SR44 (1 pc.), 938882|
|Battery life||Approx. 3.5 years under normal use|
|Dimensions||403 X112 X 22mm|