50 in stock
Bulk Purchase? Reach us for special price
Free shipping all over India
Ask a question?
Mextech SRT-6200 Surface Roughness Tester measures the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The Roughness Tester sensor measures the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe. The roughness causes movement of the probe which generates an analog signal due to a change in the inductive amount of the induction coil. signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at the output end of the phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and data are displayed on the LCD. This Surface Roughness Tester can be used in various industrial applications and Educational Institutes for labs and research.
Features of Mextech Surface Roughness Tester:
• Highly sophisticated inductance sensor
• Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity
• Small in size, light in weight, and easy to use
• Optional cable and software for RS232C interface to communicate with PC for statistics, printing, and analyzing.
• Manual & Auto-off options. The tester can be switched off by pressing the Power key at any time. Auto power off after 5 minutes after the last key operation.
|Resolution_6||0.001um(Reading<10um), 0.01um(10um<=reading<100um), 0.1um(reading>=100um)|
|Resolution||0.001um(Reading<10um), 0.01um(10um<=reading<100um), 0.1um(reading>=100um)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50℃|
|Display||4 digits, 10 mm LCD, with blue backlight|
|Dimensions||140 X 52 X 48 mm|