Features Of Lutron SL4030 Sound Level Meter:
- Large LCD display, easy to read.
- Characteristics of ” A ” frequency weighting clear read-out even in the bright ambient light network are designed to meet IEC 61672 class 2.
- Fast time weighting characteristic mode.
- Build-in adj. VR is available for easy calibration.
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability.
- Hold function to freeze the display value.
- Warning indicator for over and under range.
- LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even in bright ambient light condition.
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- Small and lightweight design allows one-hand operation.
- Low battery indicator.
- High quality with economical cost.
||35 to 130 dB, 3 ranges : 1) range 1 - 35 to 80 dB 2) range 2 - 50 to 100 dB 3) range 3 - 80 to 130 dB, Each range with warning indicator for over & under load.
||(23 ± 5 ℃): Characteristics of " A " frequency weighting network meet IEC 61672 class 2. Under 94 dB input signal, the accuracy are : 1) 31.5 Hz - ± 3.5 dB, 63 Hz - ± 2.5 dB, 125 Hz - ± 2.0 d
||0°C to 50°C
||Less than 80% R.H.
||31.5 Hz to 8,000 Hz.
|Frequency weighting Network
||Characteristics of " A " frequency weighting network.The " A weighting " characteristic is simulated as "Human Ear Listing" response.
||B & K (Bruel & kjaer), multi-fuction acoustic calibrator, model : 4226.
||Default to " Fast " time weighting characteristics." Fast time weighting " is simulated the human ear response character.
||Electric condenser microphone
|Size of microphone
||1/2 inch standard size.
||Build in external calibration VR, easy to calibrate on 94 dB level by screw driver.
||Hold function to freeze the display value.
||006P DC 9V battery (Heavy duty type).
||Approx. DC 6 mA
||18 mm ( 0.7" ) LCD ( Liquid Crystal Display ), 3 1/2 digits.
||225 X 70 X 28 mm ( 8.9 X 2.8 X 1.1 inch )